This position is responsible for assisting in the warehouse with receiving product and material, inputting inventory, sorting and organizing products and material. This position will also load and unload products and material for receiving and shipping.
Essential Job Functions
- Process and package shipments for LTL and UPS ground.
- Stock and replenish inventory accurately.
- Hydro test and paint products as necessary.
- Assist with inspection of products for defects and damage.
- Examine incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Check, verify, and fill orders and customer purchases.
- Complete assignments based on production needs.
- Understand procedures and processes for department.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and documentation neatly and accurately.
- Contribute ideas to improve or optimize procedures.
- Follow company process standards, procedures and company policies in the warehouse including PPE use, proper part handling, and warehouse organization and cleanliness.
- Other duties as assigned.
Educational and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous warehouse experience a plus.
- Proven ability to safely operate a forklift, hand truck, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment.
- Ability to use a table saw, nail gun, drill, and measuring tape for pallet assembly.
- Adequate knowledge of shipping and receiving documents and systems.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- Willing and able to work outside in manufacturing/warehouse environment with varying temperatures.
- Willing to work in a manufacturing environment with dust, fumes, oils and where noise levels can be high.
- Required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Ability to lift fifty pounds and handle physical workload.
$15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday